Date: 05/02/2013

By: Mitza Reis

Subject: Thanks so much for the opportunity

Participate in the project " Um Natal Feito Por Nós " was the best experience I've ever had, it was very rewarding and fun. I have participated in other supportive projects but this one was without doubt the best. It made me know a different kind of happiness, provided only by smiles and laughter of others, by a giving without expecting anything in return. It was great to see these kids happy and participate in their Christmas party.
What surprised me the most and I liked in this project was to see that even today, there are still people who care about the welfare and happiness of others, without being for selfish reasons. Surprised me those who work in the NÓS for the effort and commitment that they put in their work and more those who bought and sent gifts to those children, that they didn’t even know, so they also could have a complete Christmas. This project made me see that still exists humanity in humans.
I think it's very good they allow students to participate in this type of project because it is something different, which makes us develop our altruistic side, making awaken in us a spirit of solidarity. Also because it shows us another reality, allowing us to see and participate in something that we only hear and / or see people talking and on television.
I loved working with the people of the NÓS. Thanks a lot for the opportunity to participate in the project and I want to participate in many more projects.

- Mitza Reis, 12ºA

New comment