Date: 09/02/2013

By: Luis Campino

Subject: Big experience

I loved the experience of participating in the project of the Christmas party by the association Nós was a very rewarding experience and beautiful. I loved seeing the smile of those children while receiving, one that for many was the only holding Christmas gift for them . Loved know and be able to share this work with the people involved in this project. People are extraordinarily friendly, always ready to help others. I think there should be more people doing volunteer work like this because this way we realize, for example, how much we waste our lives to say that we have problems, but when these people have many problems and serious ... This experience made me see that I should enjoy life more clear and always help those most in need. I look forward to participating in more projects with this fantastic association and wanted the outset, we thank for letting me participate in this festival and wanted to leave vows to continue with the excellent work they have come to realize until now. Thank you!

Luis Campino 12ºA

New comment