French: "Les droits des enfants en calligrammes" - Projet Comenius
Miss Ilaria Tagliazucchi and Mrs Daniela Pesce, French teachers have prepared and done this project in French for their classes.
• Raise awareness among young people on the theme of children's rights (at the base of the Comenius Project);
• strengthen the links between peers through forms of cooperative learning;
• promote the confrontation between reality, cultures and ethnicities.
Specific learning objectives:
1. Reading Comprehension:
• grasp the basic information of a written text by selecting the keywords and phrases most significant;
• respond appropriately to questions concerning the selected text;
• be able to interpret the message contained in comic books related to the subject.
• to make simple comments about the content of the proposed articles;
• be able to describe the images used as a representation of selected rights;
• implement Article calligrams inspired analyzed, accompanied by pictures and short poems;
• produce "word cloud" by key words evoked from reading the article.
• reporting to the class on their work, explaining each step of the activity undertaken and justify the choice;
• projection of any multimedia products and related comment.
1. Explanation of the objectives of the teaching proposal;
2. Multimedia presentation of the document "Astérix et l'album des droits des enfants";
3. Pupil-teacher discussion and debate on the topics in question;
4. Split into groups and assign the tasks to be performed;
5. Clarifications on the final product to be realized: the concept of calligram (poetry-drawing) and projections calligrams already performed by famous poets or students from other schools;
6. Socialization of the completed work.
• in the classroom, in small groups, under the supervision of teachers;
• at home: individual and / or group (tab-completion of assigned work).